Friday, August 21, 2009

the age of the blogging begins

Hello my name is John Hutchinson jr

My goal after college is to become a sports writer.

A few people recomended to me that I start my own blog.

So here we go! I am an avid sports fan especially of the Eagles, Phillies and flyers. I can tolerate the sixers

Let me first start with our WS Champions Phillies. To let everyone know I was there that faithful night that the Phillies won. A memory I well never froget. And I was there on Halloween for the celebration down broad street.

So Iam going to skip from halloween till now, Aug 21st where are fightens have a 6.5 game lead in the divison. Sure half of the mets lineup is nursing injuries but thats not our fault.

I think the phillies getting Cliff Lee is the greatest thing to happen to philly since cheese and steak got put on a roll together.

With Jayson Werth an Ryan Howard heating up in the words of Rick Bo " Lets hope we can put the divison away now".

The Phillies will start a 4 game series with the Muts(yes I know I spelled it wrong) tonight.

King Cole or Hollywood cole or what have you takes the mound vs Mike Pelfrey. It should be another 4 game sweep especially since we dont face johan. But like uncle Choo choo charlie "says we have to take it 1 game at a time. "

To the Eagles now the only good thingI saw last night was the TD pass to action jackson. Our team looked like they could care less that manning was making them look like a joke. I understand its preseason and half the team is in the trainig room but come on boys step up.
My favorite was assante samuel geting scored against going to the sideline and geeting highfives. Really I thought the high five was for when something good happen. Anyway aftermcnabb came out I really lost intrest in watch Aj feel run for his life on everyplay to try an make a play. Good the the phillies were on. Only 1 more thing to say after last night preseason game get well soon westbrook!

Well thats going to b it for my first blog trust me I have alot more to write. Please tell your friends about this blog.

I am JH jr an I am out!

3 comments:

  1. Bring Out VICK...we will finally see an Eagles QB take a game (preseason or not) seriously.
    As for the pinstripes i will sit in any amount of heat to watch the Bopper slam a ball off of Ashburn alley.
    NICE BLOG JOHNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said JD, I am impressed. No shots at the Red Sox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job JD im impresed get vick out of the eagles. srry but GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!! Shea

    ReplyDelete